Pages

Wednesday 4 May 2016

Holiday Summary

Since I've lost my recounts of the holiday I've decided to summarize it all up.

Ok, so after three nights Levi decided to go home and I then got the chance to go down to Rotorua, which I excitedly took, I mean who wouldn't want to go down there and spend time with family. My ride down there was my Sister-in-laws father. After arriving - which by the way was pretty late - we came inside and were told which rooms we were assigned. I put down my back and checked my stuff only to find my holiday work gone! (I still haven't found it, even now)

The 1st day past nothing really happened other than chilling out with my Brother and Sister-in-law. 2nd day, we went out swimming, which was really fun, then came back and had a mean feed. 3rd day, Me and my brother got to catch up quite a lot and we also went to Rainbow Springs where I was able to have fun with my Brothers child and go on the Log ride! which was the highlight of my trip. 4th day I went down to their Saturday night markets - which were filled with people - and got me a couple of Crepes and kebabs.

I then played around with my little nephew at the park which was just behind the Markets and played there for a while, we then headed back where me and my brother went out for a night drive. After that we came back and went to bed exhausted from the events that played out.

The next day was when I came back, though sad I was about to leave I was excited to get back home. After saying good bye and exchanging words, we left.

Now back home, I greeted everyone then went straight to my room and jumped on to my computer, only then forgetting that I had school in the next few days. The End

1 comment:

Danni Stone said...

Well done for blogging over the holidays Levi, I've just seen that you were having internet problems, but it was great that you drafted your blogs anyway! It sounds like you had an awesome holidays, although it is a real shame that your school work mysteriously disappeared; I'm sure you were really gutted about that!

Post a Comment