Pages

Thursday 17 April 2014

Hello, Joy Cowley By Sarah Reid

Hello, Joy Cowley By Sarah Reid

I like this story because it shows me the troubles one can go through when one procrastinates and doesn’t do their homework.  Most of the time I do procrastinate  and I save it for the last day. It doesn’t feel good when I rush to finish my homework and my writing is messy and I break my pencil and I have to find my sharpener.

I learnt that I can almost fail because I procrastinate and I could  have done more than before. I like this story because it teaches me about procrastination and what I could do to prevent the troubles.



SZP-100-1.png
By Levi R

4 comments:

Mr. Nath said...

Well done Levi R. It is good to learn that you have learnt that leaving things for the last minute does not help. Keep up with your good work.

Unknown said...

HI Levi, I like your insight into the moral of this story. Procrastination can get the better of us all. I find when I procrastinate it makes the task seem harder, then when I actually do it, it turned out pretty simple, do you agree?
Mrs Parker.
Room 10

Levi R said...

I Agree Mrs. Parker

Fraser said...

cool review levi r

Post a Comment