Pages

Friday 14 February 2014

My Week-End

My Week-End

Last weekend I woke up and went into my room and I just sat in my room playing games like Saints row 4(A Shooter), Grand Theft Auto 5(A Shooter) and Crysis 3(A Shooter) . Then I played on my computer and just looked at video’s for about an hour. After a while my nephew called me on Skype and we played Minecraft (a popular building game) for about 6 hours.

After that we switched games and we played Grand Theft Auto 5 online together. We had just got new clothes, repaired our cars, flew planes and killed each other. After all of that my nephew and I got tired so we both went to sleep.

On Sunday, I woke up all messy and went to my computer to see if my nephew was online so we could play, but sadly he wasn’t on so I just watched video’s while I was waiting for him for about 3 hours. Finally my nephew got online so I called him on Skype and I played with him on Gta 5 Online and Minecraft for most of the day.

Next he logged off his computer so I went to play on my trampoline and I did some back-flips. Once I got bored I laid down for about 1 minute before I had to go and have dinner. After that I went to my small bed and watched  TV for about 2 hours.  Then fell into a nice deep sleep.   

4 comments:

Tsana Plessius said...

Hi Levi,
It sounds as if you may have got square eyes from looking at computer screens all weekend! I hope that didn't happen. I was pleased to ready that you had got some exercise out on the trampoline as well - it is very important to keep healthy and get fresh air and exercise.
Tsana (Karl & Robin's mum)

Johnn Cena said...

Hey it's John Cena

Billy Slater said...

Hey Boots

Moses said...

Hey lol

Post a Comment