Pages

Monday 2 May 2016

Holiday #1

Hi guys, I just got back from school, the holidays just started and I'm really excited. Here's what happened after I got back from school

First of all, I got home after buying me some food at a fish and chips place, I then greeted my Mum and walked into my room. I got onto my Computer and started watching YouTube videos. It carried on like that  for the next hour or so until I started reading old books I used to read.

It didn't change much after a few hours of repeating my earlier actions. But after reading the book, I filled out my Holiday form with the book I read and then went to bed. Day 1 end, I'll update you soon on what's happening. 

UPDATE:
Due to internet problems I had to draft all my stories into another folder, had trouble recovering them. Some were deleted and now I'm a bit late at uploading them because of that

No comments:

Post a Comment