Pages

Monday 29 August 2016

Going to Google's Presentation

Waking up early is not my thing, so when I was told to wake up by 7:15 I was rolling around in bed trying to go to sleep as fast as possible. I woke up at 7:15 and jumped out of bed, sped around the house cleaning myself up and trying to get ready as fast as possible. When I finished getting ready I calmed down and sat down, waiting for my ride to come. But you know what happened, she hadn't come so my Mother called a taxi which I had to ride to where I was going to be picked up. When I arrived I was worried that they had already left, but luckily I saw the others that were going with me, so I jumped out of the taxi and rushed to them.

I got there in time so I just sat back and relaxed. After riding for a while I started getting nervous for my performance, so we spent the rest of the ride in silence. After arriving at the presentation place we got prompted on what to do and where to sit. We then started to pull out our netbooks and then tried to connect to the Wi-fi - which wasn't successful for me. Next, the event started and we had to go and present - I'm not bragging but I think the other ambassadors and I did good.

After presenting, we went to the back and sat down and started to blog, at that time I was half finished with this blog post. After another presentation from Mrs Dorothy Burt, we had Break time. In which, I was able to get  a fruit cup, burger and glass bottle of water.
 29 Aug 2016 10:24:09.jpg

I also took a picture with a Teacher from there
29 Aug 2016 10:25:24.jpg

After break time, we received a gift back form google which inside had a google cardboard, A google pen, a google note pad and instructions.After that we headed back to school while singing songs and discussing.

3 comments:

Danni Stone said...

Hi Levi, it sounds like you had a wonderful time! I am glad you made it there in the end, you will have to tell me what you think of Google Cardboard. Where was the event held? Now you have a lot of experience presenting, have a think about the tips you will give our future ambassadors.

Levi R said...

Aotea Centre is where I think the event was held

Levi R said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment