Pages

Monday 2 May 2016

Holiday #2

Hi guys, I'm at home the day just ended, so I'm a bit tired right now. Other than that here the update.

First of all, I woke up, had breakfast and then jumped on my computer. Sadly this is usually how my life goes so be expectant of me just sitting on the computer. After a few hours of me browsing the internet, I had a friend come over, It was Levi - okay, if you don't know, there's another Levi at my school, well there's two other but the other one has his name pronounced differently - I greeted him, he greeted me and then he got on another computer in my house and we talked played games together such as Agar.io and other free browsing games.

The day went on like this for hours and after that I asked him if he wanted to stay over, He said yes, so I asked my Mum she said yes as well. I told him and he then fist bumped me and said " All-nighter?" I agreed and now here I am writing this blog. Day 2 end

UPDATE:
Due to internet problems I had to draft all my stories into another folder, had trouble recovering them. Some were deleted and now I'm a bit late at uploading them because of that

No comments:

Post a Comment