Pages

Thursday 6 June 2013

About Myself


Kia Ora,My name is Levi and this is my blog and thanks for viewing. I am 9 years old and my favourite subject in school is Maths. I am good at problem solving and  multiple facts. My goals are to get better at my division and faster at my multiple facts. I am excited about how I did with my tests and my progress in school. My hobbies are playing on my trampoline, playing on my computer and the xbox 360 with friends. I am good at landing front flips on my trampoline. My favourite food is Chicken wraps, cake and steak. My favourite movie is The Hobbit and Wreck It Ralph. My favourite game is Minecraft. My favourite sports team is the All Blacks. My favourite band is Big Time Rush. I have 2 dogs named Rocky and Whoppy. My best friends are Fraser, Moses, Moli, John and Karl. I appreciate you viewing and hope you enjoyed my work and thanks for your support :-).
                  

1 comment:

Tsana Plessius said...

Hi Levi,
What a wonderfully full and detailed introduction you have provided. I am pleased you have set yourself goals, and I'm sure that you will attain success with them, and more.
Tsana (Karl & Robin's mum)

Post a Comment