Pages

Tuesday 30 August 2016

Science Intensive

Yesterday, after returning from presenting at the Aotea Centre (I think),  I was sent to another class to start some Science work. After arriving, we were told to sit down and follow the instructions that the Teacher was giving us. What we had to was get a plastic plate, pour milk in that plate and then add food coloring. After doing that you have to get a earbud and dab it in a bit of dish washing liquid. Then, dab that earbud, with the dish washing liquid side down, into the place where the food coloring is and BOOM! Color everywhere. My friends and I then tried to get get the liquid out of the plate into a bowl rather than taking it outside and the result was us spilling it on the table, which we cleaned up right away.

This is just a bit of what I learnt. I want to leave the rest for later

2 comments:

Ms Elia said...

Hi Levi
You certainly had a full on day on Monday.

Why do you think the dish washing liquid had that effect?

Levi R said...

I think the dish washing liquid had this effect because dish washing liquid cleans fat and the milk had fat in it. So I think the dish washing liquid 'repelled' the fat which caused the colors to separate. :)

Post a Comment