Pages

Thursday 22 September 2016

Kiwi Can Reflection

Today, was the last day of Kiwi can this term, we had a lot of fun in this last block. As today was the last day this term, we just went over what we had learnt and then played for the rest of it.

Here's what we learnt:

Topic 1: Goal Setting
This topic really resonates with me as I have set a goal of becoming a Software developer, so I can be paid heaps :]

Topic 2: Perseverance  
"Perseverance is the key to success" Is my motto (I guess) and this really relates to me as I think of the future and what I'm going to have to do in order to be successful.

Topic 3: Problem Solving
This final topic is a big one in my school as this school is a "Happy and Safe Learning Community" and we use this in our everyday school lives and at home.

And that sums up everything, Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment