Pages

Thursday 15 August 2013

My story review of Mihina-a-rangi's perfume

Title:Mahina-a-rangi’s Perfume
Author:Rawiri Piripi
Illustrator:Damon Keen

WALT review stories we read.

This story is a love story of Turongo and Mahina-a-rangi. It talks about Turongo’s life. The story is about Mahina-a-rangi and other girls stricken by Turongo’s looks. Many of the men admired Turongo’s hunting and planting skills and the fact that he was very skilled in multiple genres. Mahina-a-rangi attracted Turongo by her scent, or maybe it was because of her self-confidence and witty conversation that she got Turongo to fall in love with her..

I liked this story because it’s a love story and also it is interesting in multiple levels.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Levi R
I really liked your review of Mahina-a-rangi's perfume by Rawiri Piripi and I would like to read it. Where could I find it? Was it published in a School Journal?
Jeremy (barker.jeremy@gmail.com)

Post a Comment